Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I keep my promises

Many moons ago I promised to post pictures of the incredible family cruise to the Bahamas that went down late November. Today I remembered I have a blog ("oh what Aubrey please tell us all WHAT you have been sooo busy doing that you couldn't take the 4 minutes it takes to update your pathetic blog please enlighten us regarding your busy busy life" O.K. lose the 'tude, guys). What I REALLY wanted to post about was "25 Reasons Cats are better than Dogs," but upon visiting my page and seeing this unfulfilled promise, I knew what I must do. So here it is, and to make up for it being 4 months late I included some horrendous ones of myself for you all to laugh at. Also it took me foreverrrr to upload all these so I cannot muster the patience to put them in any sort of sensible order.

Keep an eye out for: socks with sandals on a boat, me looking exactly like a monster, my mom killing it on karaoke, facial expressions of the parasailers, me looking 6 months preggo in a glittery dress (I'm not, I swear), ocean water that is as clear as a swimming pool, Nate dancing the night away (documented in 3 epic action shots), and a random shot of Hunter and I with our first Christmas tree.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Aubrey and Hunter! Fun trip! Hope you are liking California and hope to see you again soon! Steve & Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! finally! i can stop wondering about your cruise (that was apparently so awesome, it took months to summon the words to describe it...right?)
    jk, i already FB stalked you and saw most of these pics.
    but i still feel validated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - when did you guys all get so grown up? You're making me feel so VERY old!

    Miss you - hope you're lovin' Cali.

    Love,
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! Keep up the blogging, Aubrey:)

    ReplyDelete